Saturday 13 March 2010

rhyme of life~

mostly people with their new aims...new lessons..
especially for this new challenging semester..
but..scoring for my academic..its my second aim..
i have my own golden prime aim unlike others
i'm not the miss intelligent or perhaps genius,
but i can say that academic is not such a biggy for me..
because i believe that it is such an OBJECTIVES..
people can earn it or get it may be from the books...encyclopedia or else...
it just depends on USAHA,DOA DAN TAWAKAL

but when i'm dealing with something SUBJECTIVES...
i failed..
most of the time...i couldn't survive
yes!...this is LIFE!
not in the book...
not in the lecture notes...

yes...i realized that...the things that we can learn about life is FROM our
OWN MISTAKES
OWN EXPERIENCE
OWN TRAGEDY
OWN TEARS

yes...i'm with them at that night..
not studying~
but i got something from that slept over

~SECRET~

her mum said that...sometimes we should keep a secret by our own
even with our mums
ermm...agreed!it is about...ermm...we have SOMETHING inside..
just ourselves and Allah..
it is hard to explain..but i think girls would understand...
yeah...secret...not every matters in the world we should share..
wallahualam..

~FRIENDS~

in friendship especially,a good friend would easily feel his or her friend's feeling or i mean probs even just looking into her friend's eye..
i'm lucky for having such friends in my life..or i rather call them my soulmates
being a girl is not easy pathway of life...
we should experience suffers than we can get stronger..
girl's tears is not about weakness
but it indicates our strength...
a good friend can't be called a good friend without tests....
trust me..

~LOVING SOMEONE~

love and hurt come in a package
that's not that much to comment on...
but when we love someone...be prepared to get hurt
and everytime we get hurt, that is the HALLMARK...of how deep is our love is..

~TEMPER~

this is my myself especially...
i must cool down my temper..
she said,everytime we get angry with something or whatever,
just pretend to be patient...by pretending,we are actually already be patient..
i know God will help me if i help myself first
yes... easy cool....


in my life...i want both....CAREER AND HAPPINESS
(of course kebahagiaan dunia akhirat..)


~BALANCE~

yup,"i want to score that..score this" BUT, i won't left other things....
to create a smile...u need
STUDY
LIFE
STUDY
LIFE
STUDY
LIFE
(aku x kesah la orang nak cakap apa..but future is not just about career....
hhmm..i guess everybody understand la..so..i have my own aim)


p/s:thanks guys....i learnt my lesson...(grammar hancos!)hehehe..
btw,lepas ni..kalau ada probs,x yah dah nak tension2...sebab
ALLAH KAN ADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment