Wednesday 10 March 2010

i knew i loved you~

"Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question

Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found
my best friend
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy

But I believe
I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life"




p/s: haha...sorry la savage garden...curi ur lyric...but i love it so much la..hhhmmm this song dah lama dah suka..long2 time ago..waktu zaman2 skolah dulu..sekarang start dengar balik rasa best pulak...but actually nak dedicate this song to people whom my heart can't give up...hehehe...apa2 jadi..we're still friend k...even condition changed...even i'm not the same person u knew yesterday...even dah jarang jumpa...i'll remember our promises....

~insyaAllah~

No comments:

Post a Comment