Tuesday 15 January 2013

truly love,and only love..



Bismillahirahman ar rahim..
Rabbi Yassir wala tu’assir. Rabbi tham mim bil hayr. Rabbi zidni ‘ilman war zuqni fahman.
O my Lord, make things easier for me,
do not make things difficult for me.
O My Lord, let my affairs end with goodness.
O my Lord, increase my knowledge and grant me understanding.

amin..

i don't care if my heart broke into pieces and my soul smashed recklessly...
i have You...i have EVERYTHING

grant me a soft heart that hate to hate
grant me strength that never die
grant me a soulmate that loves You more than me
grant me ....the one that can sails the boat with me even in the stormy waves of ocean
grant me the one that shall never give up to have faith..

i love You ...
and i have no reason to be in sorrow anymore


No comments:

Post a Comment