Saturday 26 January 2013

the black falcon



life

great gift from God.shouldn't waste it.prioritize.be yourself.i looked like i am stupid,but i am not.i looked like i agree with what people said,but before i fall asleep i against everything and have my own :)

forgiveness

i am easily to forgive.and accept.time decide
i asked forgiveness from God for me myself and also for the one that come to apologize
then move on.i forgive,i live:)


strength

from God

passion

adrenaline rush.river flows.birds flying high.medicine.love

patient

it is the virtue of life.directly proportional to faith


love

is the reason why i am here now.makes me smile.makes me laugh.makes me cry.love is a cocktail that drives me crazy.i love to love.the pain makes me an addictor.the wound is beautiful.like walking on the clouds and slides on the rainbow.love is the most beautiful rose with the sharpest thorns.ain't a word can describe it perfectly :)

 trust

bridges the hearts.

dream

the only world that i can see we are flying together

hate

only kills and gain nothing

beauty

everything in this world:)

memory 

makes me smile

perseverance

endure and bear everything 

heart

beats 
...................





No comments:

Post a Comment