Sunday 20 January 2013

nostalgia


A sentimental longing for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations..
yup..
i never regret what had happened or just happened
people said that we met a person for two reasons..blessing or lesson
whom i met before will always be my blessing..and also lesson for me as i learn how to smile to the world :)
i doubt myself...i doubt my heart
but eventually..i know today that i was born..not to hate..but always love 
because love keeps the soul to live..eternally
everyday..when i get the chance to close my eyes,i see rainbow..i smell rain..i hear birds chipping..beautiful..i pray to God,this kind of feelings will remain forever..even just in dreams...sweetdreams..
my view is getting saphire clear as the tear drops wash out the dusty thought..
those drops are serene drops..knowing that everything will be alright..because God will always take care of us..

i am not a "let going" person..because i never let go things that passed beside me..
everything that were with me..are the building blocks that make me who i am today
so i don't let go..but i take it as the stair to reach those stars above
haaa..i heard that people said that..if you really love someone..or things or etc..you let go..
nope
i want to make a correction..
"if you really love someone..set them free"
there are enormous different between letting go and set free :) 
another thing is..i don't sympathize human being..
i learnt that from my mother..as she has two special kids..
she raises them not because of sympathy..it is love..
because love remains forever,but sympathy is just a temporary feeling towards helpless persona..
does my mother raises them because of sympathy??if that is what we called sympathy,then why my mother swear to death to live with her two special kids till her last breath?why my mother endure till today?
this is LOVE :)
so do i..when i love,it's love..i don't put people in my heart just because of  sympathy,because the only ticket to get into my heart is love ;)
sympathy is other thing..if i give a dog a slice of bread..that is what i call SYMPATHY
and in the end of the day...all i know is love..nor hate,nor sympathy..
i am who i am...nothing could change it
i wish the best for my past...present and future..
what's nostalgia remains nostalgia..
i'll keep it tidy in my mind...
as the sun sets...as the stars born..
my heart smiles...i've done my best...and this is it..
nostalgia is nostalgia
what remain..will remain forever..


love~





No comments:

Post a Comment