Thursday 14 February 2013

nama saya farhanah


heart can't deny..it's true..truly sad..
but i forgot,heart can't deny..it feels happiness too
happily ever after do exist, if i believe.. :)
my name,from Up there,till i was sleeping in my mother's womb..till i was born on the earth..till my last breath..and get back Up there..
it's forever "happiness"
He is the One that chose me to have this name
no matter what life does to me,no matter hell breaks into pieces
He had fated me that me and "happiness" will never get separated ever
biiznillah =)

lencun dah pun..tu la..exam fever punya pasal..kena cool down gi berendam..hehe..


4 comments:

  1. Orang kata, Kita akan diuji dengan nama kita. So keep the "farhanah" whatever the situation it s, wherever you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. betul tu irna....sgt2 diuji...tp kena la endure..baru dapat nikmati maksud nama kita sendiri..thank you ya! :)

    ReplyDelete