Tuesday 19 February 2013

marriage



"marriage is not just about love,it is about making ummah"

masyaAllah..really beautiful isn't it? :)
.....

i had been through a lot,but not yet encountering marriage
not yet :)
i am young,medical student,exposed to tons of stressful atmosphere
cliche,at certain point of my life,i will think about like having someone to become my soul companion
honestly,i guess it is not just me that think about it,marriage..
as a teenage,and a woman..for my personal point of view,marriage seems like it is like red roses..smells wonderful and its sweetness incomparable to honey..right?
what we call "bercinta" is like everything in the world..especially "bercinta dengan halal"
wow..isn't it like in heaven..
but,
is it actually that simple?that easy....without thunder and storm?
am i that ready to conquer the whole meaning of marriage?
is my intention is pure enough as regard marriage?
am i capable enough to raise well our Prophet's ummah?
am i that competent to face all the thorns and hurricane before my father shift his responsibilities to a stranger..a stranger that would either direct my life to His blessings or His anger?
am i ready to build and serve the best for my religion?
ya Allah...it will never be that easy..
it needs an ocean of comprehension..
................
and before i get married,or think about marriage
i would certainly build up again all the broken pieces of me before i can give my wholehearted love again..
my future husband deserve the best form of me..
yes,i will stand up,and sew up everything..:)
but before everything...and even after everything..
and for now and forever..
i am eager seeking His love..yes,His love..
and loving myself as much as i can
and love will come back to me in its way
................
 as written up there
why afraid?
Allah will never break His promises 
..................
just focus to be a great muslimah..trying the best for everything..for this world and afterlife
that is the virtue..
leave the rest to Him...everything will be as planned :)
insyaAllah 
 ..................
 and for now,i should study really hard..because it is "ibadah" 
lillahi taala
.................
  
 "Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."
  
25:74

ameen

 

2 comments:

  1. Get yourself back together, in the most beautiful way ever. And you'll find your true Imam, the one who will lead you right to Jannah's doorstep, right before your eyes, when you are ready. You'll be ready. In Syaa ALLAH. :)

    Rabbana hablana min azwajina wa zuriyyatina qurratan ayyun, waj al ni muttaqi na imama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. insyaAllah,thank you for the beautiful words..

      when we are ready,we will be ready :)

      Delete