Friday 27 July 2012

friday babbles


bila baca newsfeed facebook..
suke tengok semangat2 junior yang luar biasa..
junior skola...junior u..junior mana2 je la..

"i will do the best"
"i won't bla bla bla"
"i will this...i won't that"

especially kalau tengok junior first year yang nak masuk second year...
welcome to the "real life"
 haha...(sorry la gelak) *~*

but not everyone like me..actually most of them insyaAllah will make it =)

once upon a time...
 i was like that too..
i got millions of dreams and aims to achieve in life
i plan to plan...and hoping that all those pretty things that i planned going smooth and sound..
i always imagine that...the path will be straight and i'll walk through without any obstacles
but this is real life..
as time passed by...
everything goes another way around..
it's not the matter of regrets or whatever..
everyone is blessed...but in different ways..
i always say this to myself for self-reassurance..

i screwed my self uncountable times in my life..
i stumbled every step forward i made..
told you..
life is not that pretty...as i imagined once upon a time..

but today..
even there's so many thorns got stucked in my flesh..
praise Allah for everything..
He actually injected "immunoglobulins of life" in my blood..

if my life was that beautiful...
i'm not myself right now..
at least i can say that...i'm human being..a person...

 i wonder why people always say that
"if i get the chance to turn back the time......"
owh..for me...i will NEVER say that...HAHAHA..
enough to live once..=D
rather than to wish upon time machine...it's better to pray for better today and future..
^_^




1 comment:

  1. well, as we age, we learn..
    those who dont do mistakes, do nothing
    :D

    ReplyDelete