Tuesday 17 July 2012

awesomeness


alhamdulillah..
today is awesome...so so so awesome!
^_^

because i declare that...
THIS IS THE LAST ICDL EVER IN MY LIFE
yeay!!!!damn..wanna cry out in happiness..:P

everything going so smoothly today..
no traffic jam...everything is clear...
but the most awesome one is...
no need to queue up to enter the exam...
everything was like lightening...so fast and yeah...so soundly..

not to forget about my elective course...
to be honest...i hate it for the first time i saw my name under it...
hate hate hate so much..
but eventually...
God knows better about what i like more than i know..heeee
like..today...just felt like "ala...x mau gi icdl...nak tggu kelas abes.."
miaaww...

the professors...the learning itself...owh my God...
every little piece i can carve the word "awesome"..!!

yeah...today is just awesome...
even it's superduper hot today..
i hope i just burnt calories of fat because i sweat like a pig in that "sauna"..:D
 
today...my price of happiness...
..priceless..
 
no one can ever ever bargain it..
 
=)
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Dr Rafaat from Mustasyfa Nariman17 July 2012 at 17:52

    I'm glad you're happy with your elective course, sweeetyy. Oh, and congratulations for your icdl examination. Please do not forget to read orthopedics once in awhile yaahh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hur's friendzone17 July 2012 at 18:10

    owhhh...my dearest Dr Rafaat...i'm so shy when u called me sweetie..LOL
    don't worry doctor...i'll study hard and always remember all your advices...
    mesyi?:P
    i hope you can give me full marks for my previous paper...
    lotsa luv..from ur student <3

    ReplyDelete