Friday 7 October 2011

i'll roll the drum by myself =)


"erm...***** boleh la..dia pandai..aku ni...T , T"

"eee...tension ar...sal aku bodoh sangat ea..T , T"

"x yah la gila2 sgt study...kompem x leh jd cam *****....T , T"

haha...and ade banyak lagi....

appreciating value of life...lol...and this one for myself..peringatan untuk diri sendiri...
every person is born with pride...but why...me myself...nak menjatuhkan pride diri sendiri by saying those "flaccid rotten apple" words...hhmm...enough for not being fair to myself....OMG...kejam terhadap diri sendiri...wasting time by thinking unrealistic nonsense stuff...why not i press the reset button..yaaa....
then..start again by mencintai diri sendiri sedalam-dalamnya...
at a time... i'm happy because people make me happy...but why not this time....me myself make myself happy...by myself(opss..redundency..)

this one sounds little bit cliche...but who cares...


No comments:

Post a Comment